We’ve re-instated some safety protocols for worship. Since Covid-19 rates in our county have increased, we’ve returned to some safety measures for everyone’s protection.
· There will be one service at 9:30 AM on Sundays.
· Masks are required once again.
· Vaccinations are strongly recommended, but not required.
· There will be no health checks at the door.
· Be cautious about hugging or shaking hands with others.
· Nursery, Sunday School, refreshments after worship, and communion will resume when it’s safe.
· If you’re feeling ill, please worship online.